Some of you might be listening to podcasts while cleaning up your room, driving or traveling as a public transporter for example. After a while, you start thinking ‘make your own podcast it seems fun huh’. But how do you make an easy podcast?
Well, there is one platform that is now a mainstay of podcaster, Anchor. Without complicated equipment, you can immediately make a podcast and broadcast it. The application is also free, can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the App Store.
How to get started? The following are steps on how to create a podcast at Anchor, from the beginning until the podcast is broadcast.
- Download and install the Anchor application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Run and register your account first. If you want it easier, just use your Google account by tap ‘Continue with Google’.
- If you are logged in, you will be given several choices. Want to record podcasts right away? tap ‘I want to make new podcast’. Or you want to upload a previously recorded audio podcast, tap ‘I have podcasts I want to import’.
- In this tutorial how to create a podcast, we will discuss the choice of recording a podcast directly. So you can continue by taping ‘Record’.
- Please record your voice talking about a theme or topic that has been prepared previously.
- You can give a ‘Flag’ sign by tapping on Add Flag. The function of this feature is to indicate if there are pronunciation errors or other errors that make the podcast less okay. This flag will later be a marker of the part that will be edited or even removed.
- When the recording is finished, tap ‘Stop’. Next, a preview is displayed to listen to the recording. At this stage, you can add a back sound that roughly matches the ‘Add background music’ tap.
- When you tap ‘Add background music’, the Anchor music collection will appear. Tap the ‘Play’ button to listen to a preview of the music, then tap the plus icon to add the right music.
- The background has been added. If everything is okay, tap ‘Save’ to save it. This is not the final version yet. So, this audio will only be saved to your account, not yet broadcast.
- Next, you will be asked to provide the title of the podcast that will be saved. Please give an episode title, then tap ‘Add recording to the episode’.
- Patience, until this stage the podcast is still in draft status. Now, to broadcast it, tap ‘Publish’ which is located at the top right.
- Fill in the description for the title of the podcast episode along with a brief description. Don’t forget, also add episode sequences to make it easier for Anchor to sort them out and help listeners identify each episode.
- If everything is filled in, tap ‘Publish Now’ or ‘Change publish date’ if your podcast wants to broadcast on certain days and hours.
- Done! Podcasts will be broadcast according to the options you choose. Thus step by step how to create a podcast at Anchor.
How is that easy? It’s time for you to try, congratulations on making a podcast!
For more tutorials, go to wikiahow.com